I’m Normal (or so the Internet says)

The Internet says that I am: Joe Normal , 43 % Nerd, 26% Geek, and 30% Dork to be exact, at least according to The Nerd? Geek? or Dork? Test. Their findings state:

For The Record:

  • A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
  • A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
  • A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.

You scored less than half in all three, earning you the title of: Joe Normal.

This is not to say that you don’t have some Nerd, Geek or Dork inside of you – we all do, and you can see the percentages you have right above. This is just to say that none of those qualities stand out so much as to define you. Sure, you enjoy an episode of Star Trek now and again, and yeah, you kinda enjoyed a few classes back in the day. And, once in a while, you stumble while walking down the street even though there was nothing there to cause you to trip. But, for the most part, you look and act fairly typically, and aren’t much of an outcast.

Advertisements
Leave a comment

5 Comments

  1. Bro' Tom

     /  August 30, 2005

    Oops! Looks like the test has a bug in the results tabulation:

    Joe Normal
    30 % Nerd, 26% Geek, 34% Dork

    That’s only 90%! Hmmmm…. I wonder what the other 10% could be……

    (does that make me a nerd, a geek or a dork for noticing?)

  2. What do these silly Internet quizzes really know about anything, much less about your personality? It’s just silly fun, not to be taken seriously.

  3. Hey Bro: Long time, how’s the new job? And, yes it makes you a nerd for noticing.

    cube: you’re right, it was just in fun. I really am a nerd! 🙂

  4. Mom

     /  September 2, 2005

    Tom: If he was still at home, I could tell you what he would be doing with the last 10%. It would be sleeping, then eating those jumbo ice cream things with all the M & M’s you boys used to swallow whole after youth group.

  5. Bro' Tom

     /  September 2, 2005

    New job is just like the old job, just more of it 🙂 But it’s good to be gainfully employed.

    Mom: Thanks for the reminder! I’d forgotten how much we could pack away when we were younger. Nope, can’t do *that* anymore…

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: