What is the best way to remove Revlon’s ColorStay Lipstick? After Sarah found her way into Fern’s purse, got ahold of her favorite lipcolor, and decided that she needed a makeover, we needed to find the best way to remove lipstick from a baby. We tried using diaper wipes, but that hardly made a difference. So we ended up getting Sarah to sleep, and then did a quick Google search, it suggested using baby oil to remove lipstick. When Sarah woke up the next morning still wearing her lipstick, Fern tried the baby oil and it took off the ColorStay lipstick right away.
ColorStay Lipstick Removal
Posted by kbn on May 18, 2006
- 2006 adsense akron amy_grant antenna apple backup bandwidth beer blog Books brin cablemodem cacti car CDMA cell check_nt children christianity church Cingular comcast computer couch dance datalink dell design doctors documents downpour dune excel Family filer food friends funny graph hamburger hardware Health high_school howto humor loose_tooth Mac microsoft monitoring music mysql nagios netapp network networking opensource osx php plugin raid running school scifi software sonicwall storage tooth_fairy Verizon vmware web windows wordpress writing youtube
- Fixing Windows Server 2008 R2 Boot Problem
- Dell PowerVault 220 are Junk, and I'm Tired!
- VMware Snapshot Size Powershell Nagios Script
- Managing Your FLEXlm Licenses with Cacti and phpLicenseWatcher
- Script commands via SSH - Sonicwall
- ColorStay Lipstick Removal
- WINventory - Hardware and Software Inventory Solution
umoov on Fixing Windows Server 2008 R2… MistetMonzerillo on A Supreme Nerd God Allan R Trowsdale on Dell PowerVault 220 are Junk,… Jakup on Fixing Windows Server 2008 R2… Igor on Fixing Windows Server 2008 R2…